Welcome to propbites (the “Website”). The Website is operated by APMS Solution Sdn Bhd. The
terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to APMS Solution Sdn Bhd. By using or continue to use the
Policy, Disclaimer and other terms and conditions provided in the pages of the Website. Please
read them carefully.
conditions from time to time by posting an amended version on the Website. No individual
notice will be sent to you. By continue to use the Website, you will be deemed to have
acknowledged and agreed to the amendment. You are reminded to check for updates of any
amendment prior to using the Website.
- You agree to use the Website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or
unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual
property or privacy law.
The content of the Website is provided on an as-is basis for general information purposes
only, and may be changed at any time without prior notification. Neither we nor any third
parties provide any representation or warranty in relation to the content of the Website
or the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in the Website for
any particular purpose. You should first seek professional advice before using any information
or materials contained in the Website. You acknowledge that the use of the Website is entirely
at your own risk, and we shall not be liable in any way to you or any other third party in
relation to the use of the Website.
- The Website may contain links to other website(s) for your convenience and further
information. We take no responsibility for the content of these linked website(s).
- The content of the Website belongs to us and is protected by law relating to copyright,
trademark, patent or any other proprietary right. The reproduction or reuse of any
information or materials contained in the Website is prohibited, unless with our written
- You agree that any personal information provided by you may be stored by us for use or
- We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal information by you to
other users of the Website.
- If any provision herein shall be prohibited by or invalid under applicable law, such
provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition without invalidating
the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions herein.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
that you provide to us, will be processed by us. You agree that your personal information
collected by us may be used or disclosed for such purposes or to such person as set out in this
Collection of Personal Information
- You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using the
Website. We collect personal information only when you provide it to us, through
registration, completion of forms, emails, inquiries and requests, and similar situations
in which you have chosen to provide the information to us when using ours services or
communicating with us or visiting the Website.
Use of Personal information
- All information including personal information collected may be used by us in the
aggregate or individually for purposes of administration and operation of the Website
and related matters, communicating with you, attending to your requests, inquiries,
complaints, etc., and providing you with better services.
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct
marketing without your express consent. In the event that we provide third parties with
statistical information about our users, the information provided will not be used to
identify any individual user.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, subsidiaries or any member
of our group or third parties such as our business partners, service providers and
- We may also disclose your personal information under a duty to comply with any legal
obligation or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
or to enforce our right under any agreement or to protect our interests or the interests
of other users of the Website or to the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any of our
business or asset.
- We will store all the personal information provided to us on our secured servers, and
take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
information. However, as the transmission of information via the Internet is not
completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of
the Website. Transmission of data is at your own risk.
- If a password is given to you to enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you
are responsible for the safe keeping of this password. We ask you not to share a
password with anyone. We will never ask you for your password other than when you
log in to the Website.
experience when you browse the Website. You may change your Internet browser
settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you
receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you
disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of the Website.
Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain links to other third party sites that are not governed by this
websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or
liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal
information to these websites.
Access and Correction
- Upon request, you will be given access to your personal information. You may verify the
accuracy and completeness of your personal information, and may request that it be
amended, if appropriate.
do not hesitate to contact us.
The content of the Website is provided on an as-is basis for general information purposes only.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any representation or warranty in relation to the
content of the Website or the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained
in the Website for any particular purpose. The provision of these information or materials do not
constitute legal advice or opinions of any kind, and you should not use any of these information or
materials without first seeking legal and other professional advice. Your use of any information or
materials contained in the Website is entirely at your own risk. APMS Solution Sdn Bhd and its affiliates
(and any of their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers and employees)
shall not be liable for any damages, losses or causes of action of any nature arising from any use of any
information or materials contained in the Website.